6/24/05

Photos, finally

I'm getting caught up on my photo posting now, so here goes ...

This is a photo of that garden ornament that I got for my bridal shower:

Veggie Garden with Loki

I planted peas all around it, and they're starting to show signs of life. That's my Loki in the background, all zoned out after enjoying his catnip, sitting on his throne of straw. I swear it's like a kitty opium den in there.

This is one of the two huge pots I've planted up to go at the church entrance on wedding day:

Potted canna

I think I have to trim the sweet potato vines. They're kind of taking over.

And THIS is what the perennial garden looks like these days:

Garden June 19

There's my photo tour for today!

2 comments:

Amy Urquhart said...

Wow, that ornament is really cool! Jealousy...

Your planters are going to be lovely at the church. Everyone will be so impressed that you planted them yourself.

Anonymous said...

That's a really cool fence gate!

Heather Rhoades