4/1/10

Things I'm Going to Do This Weekend

The following is a list of things I am going to do this lovely four-day weekend:
  • Go up to the land. Vacuum out/clean the trailer, and de-mouse it as necessary.
  • Bring up all trailer supplies, including the chemical toilet.
  • Meet with the fellow from the local hardware store, to discuss dock hardware.
  • Lay in the sun.
  • Check out brother-in-law's glamorous new cottage.
  • Await delivery of our dock floats. Stuff them into the newly-cleaned trailer once they arrive.
  • Plot out the dock position.
  • Rake the leaves and dead stuff out of my garden, and off of all my newly-sprung bulbs and perennials.
  • Say farewell to the last snowbank, on the north side of the house. Bye snow.
  • Walk the dog a bunch of times.
  • Fix the fence around my veggie garden, kind of.
  • Eat.
  • Perhaps shop for a stroller. Perhaps.
  • Move some preliminary stuff around in and out of my house.
  • Set up the deck: bring out the furniture and the BBQ baby! Hubby will mostly do this.
  • Not drink a cold beer on my deck.
  • Sunbathe my giant belly in a now-indecent bikini. Watch out neighbors!
  • Groom myself (see above). Think about a cheery red pedicure.
  • Nap. A lot.
  • Start my seeds.
  • Assess the wood needs for the remaining siding, which I am not doing myself. Yay.
  • Admire my brand new bargain-basement (and lovely) eavestrough and sofit. Watch the squirrels get all frustrated.
  • Open all the windows in my house. Put the screens back in first to deter frustrated squirrels.
  • Take the winter tires off of our car (hubby will do this). Consider an oil change.
  • Eat Easter dinner with my family. I'm voting for ham and scalloped potatoes (hi mom!) but I always vote for ham and scalloped potatoes.
  • Clean the house.
  • Call around and find a house cleaner.
  • Have coffee with my mom at least three times.
  • Find shorts among my collection which can be converted into maternity shorts by my wizard mother.
  • Sleep. Did I already say that?

I have great ambitions this weekend. It's only four days, but I think I'm up for it.

No comments: