9/18/14

Five Good Reasons Why My Blog is Dead

1. I had a baby. Like, another baby, so now I have two, and life is busy. Also, typing with one hand is the pits.
2. I haven't got much going on worth writing about. There are enough people on the internet describing their babies' poop and lack of sleep.
3. I converted my computing to an ipad, and it is absolutely NOT meant for writing anything beyond status updates and photo captions.
4. Only four people read my blog. Hi mom!
5. I spend all my time on facebook, pinterest, blah blah blah I am such a cliché. I find the process of going into this program, uploading images, getting everything lined up, etc., really tiresome.

Anyway, I like to write, so if I ever get a keyboard for this thing you may see a resurrection of gennyland but for now, sorry, the blog is dunzo.

No comments: