1/9/06

Diary of a Never-ending Cold

I have had a cold since December 22. That's 18 days. In fact, I think I'm on my second cold, having caught an intensified version from dear hubby. My oh my. This morning I tried to feed the cats salsa for breakfast. Why did I ever come to work? Hopefully I won't have to back-pedal and apologize for things I did today unbeknownst to me.

Nothing much is new. I feel like I write this blog for one person (hi Amy!) and have lost steam (no offense Amy!). I'm going to have to do something, like work my way through a cookbook or something. Maybe start writing about American politics. Or keep a diary of my fertility exploits. What's the purpose in me having a blog? Hmmm.

Question of the day: What's the average blog FOR anyway?

1 comment:

Amy Urquhart said...

Yeah, I'm a real devoted audience!

Fertility exploits would be interesting. :)